FaceBook: Where Your Business Must Be in 2011
Not having a business presence on Facebook today is like not having a Yellow Pages ad in the 1960's. Facebook is the number one destination on the web in 2011.
Relevant Stats About Facebook
- The average Facebook user has 130 friends.
- More than 25 billion pieces of content (web links, news stories, blog posts, notes, photo albums, etc.) is shared each month.
- Over 300,000 users helped translate the site through the translations application.
- More than 150 million people engage with Facebook on external websites every month.
- Two-thirds of comScore’s U.S. Top 100 websites and half of comScore’s Global Top 100 websites have integrated with Facebook.
- There are more than 100 million active users currently accessing Facebook through their mobile devices.
- People that access Facebook via mobile are twice as active than non-mobile users (think about that when designing your Facebook page).
- The average Facebook user is connected to 60 pages, groups and events.
- People spend over 500 billion minutes per month on Facebook.
- There are more than 1 million entrepreneurs and developers from 180 countries on Facebook.
Statistics from Facebook press office.
Social Media Marketing
Facebook is just one part of a larger online marketing plan. Not sure where to start? Contact iNvision Studios for a free consultation on your busness' marketing needs.